Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quick update! I'm sorry!

I haven't posted in almost 6 months. I figured telling you about what I do, and this new Master Control would be enough. It's not. We have been live for a couple weeks now. I couldn't tell you how long, as the weeks all run together now. I've been working 60 or so hours a week for so long now. I'm going to just tell you... from now on... how things are going, and what is expected of me.
I am a bottle of nerves anymore. Each day is a psychological roller coaster ride. Is that bad? Of course it is. It's also awesome. See?
I need to share other things, that I think are overlooked, like my feelings each day. I'm going to have to write a journal, of sorts, each day. This way, I can decompress, and you can learn.
I'm trying to take over the world. I have an avenue to do so, and now it's time to take command. There are new challenges on the horizon. I will embrace these, as they are just a part of my quest to take over the world.
Haven't quite heard of that yet? I'll outline the first 25 steps, and how to achieve the next step in later blogs. Stay tuned.
Sing along... Send some money... Join the Chosen Few...

No comments:

Post a Comment